[Trainer-Talk] {Spam?} Who could recommend a book for Windows10

Guerra Access Technology Training LLC gaccesstt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 02:45:18 UTC 2016

What is the title

-----Original Message-----
From: Trainer-Talk [mailto:trainer-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Wayne Merritt via Trainer-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:41 PM
To: List for teachers and trainers of adaptive technology
<trainer-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Wayne Merritt <wcmerritt at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Trainer-Talk] {Spam?} Who could recommend a book for Windows10

I am working my way through this Windows 10 book and there's tons of
information. Though not written for blind users specifically, it does give a
good picture of what life is like in Windows 10. Which is good for me since
I'm transitioning from Windows 7. Toward the end of the book, there are
steps for installing from an upgrade or from a flash drive, which was also
helpful. I hope NLS adds more books like that.

Wayne

--
Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt