[Trainer-Talk] iCloud Control Panel accessibility on Windows

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:35:34 UTC 2016

Thanks for the replies. I think that 1Password can share across
platforms, but I believe that that feature costs money, which is tight
right now. I have started putting my log-in information for different
accounts into the 1Password iOS app, so I will probably just stick
with that for now.

Wayne

--
Follow me on Twitter at: