[Trainer-Talk] Need help one hand typing

misty LH misty.williams at tampalighthouse.org
Tue Aug 30 23:45:25 UTC 2016

I have a similar situation. I contacted Lily Walters http://www.aboutonehandtyping.com and she suggested attempting her program by dictating the lessons she created in the manual, as her CD does not include audio. Her suggestion is to use a regular or child sized keyboard (depending on the reach your student has). I also agree with the sticky keys suggestions within this thread. I hope this information helps. I plan to try her methods very soon as I do not want my student to become dependent on speech-to-text software at a relatively young age. I fear he may start to lose spelling and grammar skills if introduced too early to speech-to-text options.

Sent from my iPhone