[Trainer-Talk] VarioUltra for Sell

Damashe Thomas dthomas at nfbga.org
Sat Mar 12 18:27:48 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I have for sell a Baum VarioUltra 40-cell display.
This display was purchased about 12 months ago for $3499 and is in excellent condition. I am asking $3000 for this braille display, or the best reasonable offer. The display will sell with the leather case, but I previously removed the attachment points for the shoulder strap. I can be reached at me at damashe.org if you are interested in purchasing. Thanks

Damashe Thomas
Technology Director
National Federation of the Blind of Georgia
1901 Montreal Rd
Suite 102
Tucker Ga,
30084