[Trainer-Talk] All in one desktop/tablet

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 06:42:31 UTC 2016

I need to recommend a computer for a client who will be using JAWS with the
state footing the bill. I am thinking about a 22 inch Desktop tablet that
can sit stationary as well as be slipped into a bag and carried. I have one
at my job that I use a keyboard with and even though it is touch screen I
use it primarily as a desktop. I run Jaws 17 and windows 10 on it without
any problems. I am thinking the portable rout for this guy in case he gets a
job and needs to bring his own set up to work. He could just transport this
back and forth to work and home. The one that I use seems to be pretty
robust and I prefer it over a laptop. If anyone has any suggestions maybe
you can point me in a direction for a good model.