[Trainer-Talk] All in one desktop/tablet

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:33:50 UTC 2016

I will check the specks when I am at work today. And report back this
afternoon. One thing that I am noticing as I look around is that with some
of these units they don't have the HDMI ports that would allow them to be
able to connect to a larger monitor if needed and since he can still
possibly use Zoom Text I don't want to limit his options.