[Trainer-Talk] trainer talk group on What's App

Scott Davert scott.davert at hknc.org
Mon May 16 15:06:27 UTC 2016

Is there a way to get on Whatsapp now without giving out your phone number? Seems like they blocked this ability with Google Voice.
Anita: try using the trackpad, it will make other things easier. Also, there are free resources available like "mastering the Mac" on iBooks or in many other formats.

Best of luck,
Scott

Scott Davert, MA, VRT
Coordinator, New York Deaf-Blind Equipment Distribution Program
Helen Keller National Center for Deaf-Blind Youths and Adults (HKNC)
141 Middle Neck Rd.
Sands Point, NY 11050
scott.davert at hknc.org
516-393-7561 (Voice)
http://www.icanconnect.org/new-york :: HKNC: http://www.hknc.org

DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. The materials in this email also may contain protected health information or other information subject to protections under federal and state law, as well as physician-patient, attorney-client work product, or other privileges. If you are not an intended recipient or the authorized agent of an intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, printing, copying or the taking of any action with respect to the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you.