[Trainer-Talk] Putting Windows 10 on a Mac

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon May 16 19:49:12 UTC 2016

Thanks all for the feedback, and the tip of the cheaper Windows 10 USB
stick from Amazon. I'll definitely check that out. Anita, I have been
loosely watching the Mac El Capitan updates from AppleVis and it does
look like it has gotten better over time. This is probably like
anything, when the new version first comes out there is a long string
of issues. But as time goes by, things are fixed. Like with iOS, there
are still probably things on the Mac side which have not been fixed 8
months after the release, but oh well. If you have a newer iPhone,
then I've been told from an Apple representative that El Capitan works
much better with the iPhone 6S/Plus phones than the earlier iPhone 6
models. I haven't been able to tell much of a difference, but I am
still in the early stages of using my Mac.

Wayne