[Trainer-Talk] Online Exams

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Fri May 27 16:59:40 UTC 2016

Hello, one recommendation that I would suggest is to stay away from flash and flash content in general. Flash can be made accessible but it is no longer widely supported. And it is very difficult at times to make the entire content of a flash player accessible. I hope this helps.

Dictated on an iPhone.