[Trainer-Talk] work from home sites

Christine Chaikin of Insightful Publications insightfulpub at gmail.com
Mon May 30 17:51:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

Here are some websites that you can try out they are as follows.
https://www.onetonline.org/ this website you can search for jobs based on
your interest.
http://www.flexjobs.com
http://www.indeed.com

Now I have a suggestion and that is as follows if you do see a job on one of
those websites I would contact the job first to make sure that it is
accessible with jaws.  Again this is just a suggestion.

Hope that the above links listed above you find helpful and useful.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Christine Chaikin
President and CEO
PO Box 390295 Keauhou, HI. 96739-0295
Office: (808) 747-1006 Email: insightfulpub at gmail.com