[Trainer-Talk] Label printing and management on the PC

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 01:47:44 UTC 2016

Hello Brad,

I have used Microsoft Word.  One way to place a label correctly is to keep a table on hand for each kind of label you use.  Each label, and each space between labels is a cell.  That is the confusing part.

I usually set my label cells up to print in the center of the cell, vertically and horizontally. You can go to the cell you want after counting rows and columns on the label sheet to figure out where you want to be in the table. column 3 is usually column 5 of the table because of the space between columns.  It sounds harder than it it is.  If you use the label dialog box, you just put in the correct row and column number.  Spaces aren't columns in the dialog box.

Sent from my iPhone