[Trainer-Talk] braille display question

Tony Schnurr tcb_357 at att.net
Mon Sep 26 03:22:46 UTC 2016

I would say you had an isolated incident. I have used a brill note and power for several years with no such issue. I also currently on the braille note apex and have had no such issue with the braille display. So, I would venture that the braille note touch would not be such a shocking experience for you either.

 Regards
Tony

Sent from my iPhone