[Trainer-Talk] Power point 2003 and 2007 with Jaws and Magic

Christine Chaikin of Insightful Publications insightfulpub at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 00:16:35 UTC 2016

Hello Matt,

If you go under the Help menu in Jaws and then go down to keyboard commands
and then type in the search box power point.  Then once you type that in
then you will find a list of keyboard shortcuts for using the program power
point.  I hope that this information helps.  Also Learning Ally has a bunch
of different books on Microsoft Power Point.  Here is the link it is at
http://learningally.org/Search?q=Microsoft%20PowerPoint&page=1&perpage=10&so
rtoption=Best%20Match&tab=abooks

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Christine Chaikin
President and CEO
Office: (808) 747-1006 Email: insightfulpub at gmail.com
Website: in-sightful.com