[Trainer-Talk] help with a Braille sense plus

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 00:58:59 UTC 2017

The BrailleSense Plus commands will be different than those for the Apex.  I
don't own one, but I know there are shortcut keys to turn Bluetooth on.  If
you go to the hims-inc.com website and activate the support link, you can
download the user manual.  One thing I would also do is to go to options,
miscellaneous and make sure it is up-to-date.

Nancy Coffman