[Trainer-Talk] Strange thing with Outlook program and accounts

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 02:45:33 UTC 2017

That will be hard to do...delete the old account, as it doesn't technically appear as an account that can be deleted or done anything with.  Remember, I said that I couldn't see it on the accounts list of Outlook but could see the folders to the account in the folders list.  I now can see that the account might not be there, because no new messages have come in, but yet, the folders from that account still come up as my default.  This is very strange.

Sent from my iPhone 7!