[Trainer-Talk] Financial Program

Graham Mehl blind at trailstone.com
Fri Dec 1 20:15:06 UTC 2017

Barbara,
I do not have firsthand on using it, but I here QuickBooks is acceptable and
accepts bank imports. There is an online and a desktop version of the
software. I would be interested in what others say, since I have to start
developing a budget that is easy, accessible, and requires minimal effort to
categorize transactions.

--
Graham Mehl
blind at trailstone.com
NFB Central Maryland Chapter, Vice President
LCB graduate, 2016