[Trainer-Talk] Mail Delivery

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Tue Dec 12 16:51:18 UTC 2017

You are subscribed to the list, from this address, and you must be getting mail now?

The most common problems that people have are that their mail is going into a spam folder at their end, or they post from an address which is different from the address they subscribed from.

If you got a "non-delivery message" that could have been a typo in the address, why is why it couldn't be delivered.

The address to post a message is:  trainer-talk at nfbnet.org

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook

I got an undeliverable message on my first attempt to post a question. I also have not received any emails for almost two weeks from the group.