[Trainer-Talk] Suggestions for STEM resources

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 12 20:49:45 UTC 2017

Hello Dr. Prete:

     One valuable resource is Independence Science. Their website is:
http://independencescience.com/

Independence Science is the exclusive distributor of the Talking LabQuest2
(TLQ2). The TLQ2 is a talking version of Vernier Technologies' LabQuest2.
The TLQ2 allows students to make their own laboratory measurements. When
connected to a PC, the TLQ2 in conjunction with Logger Pro software and
special JAWS scripts allow a student who is blind to collect data and graph
the result. When a ViewPlus embosser is connected, a student who is blind
can get a tactile graph of the results. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert Robert Jaquiss, Tech support
Independence Science