[Trainer-Talk] new Focus 40 Blue

Enrique Mejia enrique.mejia at blind.state.ia.us
Mon Dec 18 19:55:59 UTC 2017

We have some here at our agency. So far I like the casing for this display. It seems durable and not as cheaply made as the previous generation. However, we have had to send about one third of our displays back to VFO for various reasons. Our vendor has been great at working with us in making the repairs, and replacements. never the less, I received one just a few weeks ago, and as soon as I opened the box I noticed that the power button was stock on the on position.
When they work they work great, but it seems that they may be having a quality control issue down in Florida.

Enrique.