[Trainer-Talk] screen shot

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sun Feb 12 00:16:08 UTC 2017

As far as I know, you cannot just paste a Screenshot image into
Facebook. You need to save it as a photo first.

If you run Dropbox, enable the Dropbox screenshot integration. It'll
usually ask you when you press print screen the first time. This will
save all screenshots to your Dropbox automatically and is honestly a
very simple way to process them.

Alternatively, press Print screen and then open up a program like Paint
and paste it in there.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/trainer-talk_nfbnet.org/wcmerritt%4