[Trainer-Talk] CSUN questions

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Feb 12 00:27:24 UTC 2017

It is a good conference.  I have been on and off- mostly on for 30 years.

On Wednesday morning, first thing there is an orientation for blind
and visually impaired attendees.  I would go, it is useful. I find
the Braille maps nominally helpful, but not as much as I would like,
they are a little general in some areas.

If you read the program descriptions you can tell the research from
the produce demos, pretty easily. It is hard to make recommendations,
because everybody's knowledge, interests, experience, needs etc., are
different.

Dave