[Trainer-Talk] ZoomText touch support windows 10

Matt Diemert mcdiemert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 18:06:22 UTC 2017

disclosure would be nice. With the merge it seems  That no one actually has a clue as to what really is going on. I waited on hold for an hour to get a freedom scientific support representative, and I knew she wasn't going to be able to help me with Zoom text. Oh well such is life

Sent from my iPhone