[Trainer-Talk] Question about Podcasts

Christine Chaikin of Insightful Publications insightfulpub at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:29:39 UTC 2017

Hello All,

Besides the freedom Scientific podcast or FS cast for short.  Do you know of
any other podcasts that I could promote my state info books focused on the
blind and visually impaired?  If so, what are they?

I have already been on the FS cast.  I am looking for podcasts that have to
do with the blind and that are in the United States.  As my state resource
handbooks are only for the United States.  They are not for the following
territories District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, US Virgin Islands,
and the United Kingdom.

I would appreciate any information that you may be able to provide in this
matter.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

 <http://www.in-sightful.com/>

Sincerely,

Christine Chaikin

President and CEO