[Trainer-Talk] voice recorder

Tech Center newvisiontechcenter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 17:48:52 UTC 2017

Antonio,
The online store AT Guys just posted a new product, called the Micro-Speak. I heard J.J. on Blind Bargains podcast recent demo it. It sounds a lot like the NLS BARD player but for recording. Has all the audio prompts; There an audio manual you can down load that talks about it and I think he might even offer a Braille Manual. For fifty bucks I might even get my own. I asked him, if he's crop out the demo he did on the Blind Bargains Podcast as a little audio demo on the product page; he told me he was planning on it soons as he got back from convention. But I'd have to say this is likely going to be my go to pick; I'd like to put my hands on it but I think it is liely a really simple solutiion.

Here a link
http://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=38&products_id=247&zenid=b4c98041f192b4839d85793c14d04bd3

Here's a like to the podcast where he discusses it.
https://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=17373

Hope that helps,
David

On 7/10/2017 11:10 AM, Antonio Rozier via Trainer-Talk wrote:
> Hello, I am looking for suggestions for a voice recorder that speaks out the menu options.
>
> Antonio D. Rozier
> Accessibility Manager
> The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
> P: 206-436-2152
> C: 206-698-2823
> E-mail: arozier at seattlelh.org<mailto:arozier at seattlelh.org>
> Web: www.seattlelighthouse.org<http://www.seattlelighthouse.org>
>
> Our Mission: To create and enhance opportunities for independence and self-sufficiency of people who are blind, Deaf-Blind, and blind with other disabilities.

*David Ward*
Assistive Technology Instructor at New Vision
(Formerly Voice of the Blue Ridge)
Phone: 540-985-8900
Fax: 540-985-8992
Website: www.newvisionroa.org <http://www.newvisionroa.org>