[Trainer-Talk] Audio book production questions

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 19:18:17 UTC 2017

Hi. I have to admit I did not read the original message in this thread.
But the program you are referring to is:
Audio book creation exchange
www.acx.com/
There's a lot of information there as well as tutorials and FAQ's for
producers, voice actors, authors, editors, and much more!
The money is there but you have to find it.
It's not as easy as it looks.
I'm talking about the abcx program.
But yes, production iteself is not for the casual person. It takes a lot of
drive and patience

Hope this helps
bb-----Original Message-----