[Trainer-Talk] Jaws run time error

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 23:16:31 UTC 2017

You might try making sure that your display drivers and audio drivers are all up to date. To do that, go to the device manager. Once there, tab computer and go down the list to the display drivers and the audio drivers. Sometimes that helps. You might also check any freedom scientific drivers.

Sent from my iPhone