[Trainer-Talk] keynote with voiceover

Kerryann Ifill ksbf at caribsurf.com
Mon Mar 13 23:19:39 UTC 2017

Good evening,

I recently begun using a mac and i’m trying to climb the learning curve.
I’m using it with a Vario Ultra 20, but i’m wondering if anyone has access to a training manual or some kind of website that offers tips/guidanceo n using these tools?
Last week, i was running a presentation but when the slide show is going, the display would not advance. In other words, if i started the show on slide 3, when I advance the sides, it would move visually and voiceover would report the new slide, but the display wouldn’t move.  Any ideas or suggestions?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Kerryann Ifill