[Trainer-Talk] Looking for a guide on Google Docs

Tech Center newvisiontechcenter at gmail.com
Wed May 17 10:56:09 UTC 2017

I imagine there's some commercial materials out there you could buy. But
honestly, I'd look at the free Webinar's from VFO. And I know Google had
a AT training class for trainers in Texas at that ACB Testing center, so
they might have some webinar and similar materials laying around
themselves; Gernerally there general purpose documentation is pretty up
to date. I feel like about a year or so ago Facebook worked with VFO to
all keyboard shortcuts to be easy passed through on JAWS or you wouldn't
have to turn off Web Navigation feature in order to invoke the right
keys. I only think of that because Google last I looked was strongly
keyboard shortcut driven, for AT purposes. Our office has G-Suite for
Work so maybe I'll log in to the console later today and see if there's
any easy docs or online tutorials that aren't obvious.
-David