[Trainer-Talk] Possible interview Q & A

Ned Granic nedgranic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 22:38:31 UTC 2017

Hi everybody!

OK good people, my very first message on this list has to do with reasonable
answers to possible ATI interview questions which I've listed below.

I'm not looking for I -think's, maybe's, could-be's, etc.

Here they go:

How would you properly handle an angry/irate client?

How would you assist a V.I. client who is also hard of hearing and has
neuropathy?

What is the key to communicating successfully and fruitfully with a VR
counselor?

These are some Qs I thought about and would find it difficult to answer them
quite satisfactorily.

What do you say?

Many thanks in advance!

Ned