[Trainer-Talk] Typing program for younger students

Greg Aikens gaikens at cviga.org
Thu Nov 9 16:24:03 UTC 2017

Yes, TypeAbility should still work with a little one to practice what you have taught them in your lesson. A preschooler is not going to be able to listen and learn through the program like an older student would. I'm impressed you are starting with tech so early. Are you expecting the student to be touch typing or just finding the keys on the keyboard?