[Trainer-Talk] ebay and jaws

Francisco Salvador Crespo crespofranciscosalvador at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 03:23:49 UTC 2017

As a buyer, the eBay website was always completely accessible. As a seller I don't think it can be different, as both companies are owned by Paypal and Paypal works extremely well.
On the Nfbnet list directory there is a particular one related to buying and selling on eBay as blind people. I don't know if it has traffic but you may get more specific details there.

Enviado desde mi iPhone