[Trainer-Talk] Free Email Clients that Work with Windows 10

Tech Center newvisiontechcenter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 16:07:21 UTC 2017

Ashely,
Windows Live mail is dead... very dead... An I mean it was discontinued
in 2012... So it appears Microsoft likes to rebrand there email client
from time to time. At least the free version. Outlook Express, Windows
Live Mail, and now we're on to must Mail on Windows 10.

-David

--

*David Ward*
Assistive Technology Instructor at New Vision