[Trainer-Talk] Braille Note taker for 7-year-old

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 13:24:40 UTC 2018

It depends on how you define note taker. A 7 year old can type Braille into it and use it as a display. It can display and edit text files but it does not translate. If you are reading a text file, it will be in computer braille, adding another code to the learning process. That also means a teacher would have to make sure files are brf or learn computer Braille.

Sent from my iPhone