[Trainer-Talk] Microsoft and JAWS Lesson Plans

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 13 23:15:34 UTC 2018

Hello,
I'm looking for a training course too which addresses Microsoft suite on
windows with jaws.
Can you explain more?? What is Digital Apex? How many lessons per
application such as how many do they have for Word? Where can I buy it?
Also, which windows do they have? I will upgrade to windows 10 soon and
really need to learn the software with Microsoft 2016 and then I can
volunteer train others as a technology trainer.

ashley