[Trainer-Talk] Your thoughts on using a SurfacePro with JAWS

dhlessin at gmail.com dhlessin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 00:42:21 UTC 2018

Hi
I am using a Surface Pro 3 (already a few years old) as a laptop with current Jaws and Office 365. It works just as well as my actual laptop--there are a few minor differences but none that bother me.  I Use my own external keyboard, not the one which is meant for the Surface, which I find clumsy.
HTH