[Trainer-Talk] Your thoughts on using a SurfacePro with JAWS

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Sat Dec 15 20:21:02 UTC 2018

There is a guy at our training center right now with a surface pro four. They have an I seven processor and a good solid-state hard drive and it’s really pretty fast. He’s actually running fusion and  zoomtext had problems on older Surface proes do YouTube video,  But this new one  appears to run fine.

Reg
Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans. Alan Saunders, John Lennon
Sent from my self driving starship!