[Trainer-Talk] scanning and reading device for non pc user

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Mon Feb 12 08:37:51 UTC 2018

I also liked the Ace and the role. I believe that one  has a screen and one does not. They remind me of an old transistor radio with the handle on the top. No camera sticking out in front and they can run on batteries and be taken anywhere and have pretty good  OCR. I saw  it at sea son a couple of years ago and thought it was very cool. My issue with the blaze is that there's no image stabilization or internal flash and I don't think it does that good of a job. You would have to hold it up over the document or put it on a stand. These other devices you can leave the document in front of them and take the picture.

Sent from my Self-Driving Spaceship