[Trainer-Talk] braille display question

topdot at gmail.com topdot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 19:24:27 UTC 2018

Hi.  It depends on whether you want your notes to wind up in the braille
display's memory or on the phone, but either way this is possible.  In iOS
11, you can assign keys to the braille display to switch to the next and
previous document.  So you could have Notes open, and iBooks open, and
switch to Notes with one keystroke and write notes there.  This should work
with virtually any display.

With the HIMS devices, older Braille Sense or newer U2, I don't know about
the Polaris, you can switch from iBooks on the phone to a document you're
writing on the HIMS device, and back, in two keystrokes each way.

Dean