[Trainer-Talk] Transcribing high school math

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 25 17:44:37 UTC 2018

Hello:

     One way to prepare braille math is with MathType from Design Sciences.
Here is a link to an article which should help you get started. If you have
MathType installed on the same machine as Duxbury, Duxbury will detect the
coding and produce proper Nemeth math notation.
http://www.access2science.com/jagqn/WordLatex.html

Regards,

Robert