[Trainer-Talk] Very frustrated in training a newbie on iPhone

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Jun 20 16:45:04 UTC 2018

The other thing, to remember, and tell people is that for the first two or three weeks, using the thing is going to be terrible. It will be slow, things won't work like you think they should, and you want to throw the thing at the wall. But ... it does get better with practice and experience.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook