[Trainer-Talk] Whatsapp

Francisco Salvador Crespo crespofranciscosalvador at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 01:42:45 UTC 2018

Hello.

Whatsapp relies on phone numbers to make contact. There is no way of using an e-mail address, your id will always be your number.
This means two things:
1. You'll have to give it permission to access your contacts. That's how it will tell you who's in Whatsapp and let you call or text your contacts.
2. Your id will be visible for the members of the groups that you create or are added to.
To avoid giving your phone, just find a different app. Whatsapp won't serve your purpose.

Best.

Enviado desde mi iPhone