[Trainer-Talk] Changing settings on a Mac so VoiceOver starts automatically

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 21:57:35 UTC 2018

Greetings. Apologies if this is off topic. I will be training a
student on the Mac next week, giving the basic overview. I have a
larger and older Mac and a smaller and newer MacBook Pro. I don't know
the models/years. I want to go into them an set VoiceOver to start
automatically on the log-on screen and after logging in, as well as
when the Mac is woken up when the screen is raised. Can someone please
tell me where I go in the preferences to make those changes, and even
some basics on interacting with the different controls? I haven't used
a Mac in several years. Both Macs have the touch pad.

Thanks,
Wayne Merritt

--
Connect with me on GoodReads: