[Trainer-Talk] notetaker, other  options

Sarah Harris sarahandfamily04 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:47:44 UTC 2018

   Good afternoon. I have been having problems with my laptop, so I'm thinking about purchasing either a BrailleNote Touch or a Braille Sense Polaris. I will   mostly use the Word feature for my work as a staff reporter at a newspaper as well as the novels I write. Would a notetaker be a good option, or should I just buy a new laptop? I use  Jaws and a focus 40 blue. The focus is getting old, so I need to replace that as well. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thank you.
     Sarah

Sent from my iPhone