[Trainer-Talk] Zoom meeting tomorrow night for the NFB assistive technology Trainers division

Paul Miller pauldebby at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 13 21:07:00 UTC 2018

Currently planning to attend as the event is posted on my calendar thanks

Sent from Paul's iPhone

On May 13, 2018, at 3:46 PM, Guerra Access Technology LLC | Stephen Guerra via Trainer-Talk <trainer-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Can you resend

Respectfully,
Stephen Guerra, President
Guerra Access Technology Training LLC
Blind, Low-Vision and Deaf-Blind Authorized State of Minnesota Vendor for
Technology Training

Contact by phone, Guerra Access Technology Training LLC, 507.722.2864
Email Guerra Access Technology Training LLC
Visit Guerra Access Technology Training on the Web

Disclaimer:
The Information contained within this correspondence is solely the property
of Guerra Access Technology Training LLC (GATT).
This message may contain confidential information and should not be
distributed without the written consent of Guerra access Technology Training
LLC.