[Trainer-Talk] FW: meeting invitation - - NFB Assistive Technology Trainers Presents: Using Narrator

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Tue May 15 02:56:45 UTC 2018

Hello:

The invitation to our Zoom meeting on using Microsoft Narrator is attached as an appointment.  We hope to see you there.  Please RSVP to jeanine.lineback at gmail.com with the subject line of narrator training by Sunday, May 20 at 5:00 PM so we can get the password for the room and other information to you.

Thank you for your patience with everyone's busy schedule and the date change.  It will be worth the wait.  Chancey is our trainer and has facilitated many classes for the libraries in New York City.  She has fun doing the classes and the students report having a good time attending.  We'll see you there.

Respectfully

If you have questions, you can email me at nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com.
Nancy Coffman, President
National Federation of the Blind Assistive Technology Trainer's Division