[Trainer-Talk] Longer "smart" Braille displays

Marci Duty marci.smiles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:57:46 UTC 2018

Robert and fellow trainers. Here is the manual for the
QBraille  XL. I just purchased this device and also like the
DAISY reader and calculator features.
I like that Alt F4 is alt F4 and that the unit has a context
key and arrow cross. I can switch between my laptop and
iPhone with a two key combination.

I have assisted many deaf blind individuals with HIMS
products. I was surprised to read Scott's report, but can
only work to improve service.
Here is the manual.

Success and make this a winning week!
Marci Duty
Email: marci.smiles at gmail.com
Phone: (214) 732-5788
***Blessed are the flexible; since they are never bent out
of shape.