[Trainer-Talk] unsubscribe

Kavulak, Elaine elaine.kavulak at nebraska.gov
Wed Nov 14 18:39:40 UTC 2018

Elaine Kavulak
402-290-6461 voice or text
elaine.kavulak at nebraska.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: Trainer-Talk <trainer-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Marci Duty via Trainer-Talk
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2018 6:09 PM
To: 'List for teachers and trainers of adaptive technology' <trainer-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Marci Duty <marci.smiles at gmail.com>
Subject: [Trainer-Talk] Trainer-Talk] Longer "smart" Braille displays

Robert and fellow trainers. Here is the manual for the QBraille  XL. I just purchased this device and also like the DAISY reader and calculator features.

I like that Alt F4 is alt F4 and that the unit has a context key and arrow cross. I can switch between my laptop and iPhone with a two key combination.

I have assisted many deaf blind individuals with HIMS products. I was surprised to read Scott's report, but can only work to improve service.

Success and make this a winning week!

Marci Duty

Email: marci.smiles at gmail.com
<mailto:marci.smiles at gmail.com>

Phone: (214) 732-5788

***Blessed are the flexible; since they are never bent out of shape.