[Trainer-Talk] Acountingfor the Blind

Kerryann Ifill ksbf at caribsurf.com
Fri Oct 5 14:38:45 UTC 2018

Good day all,

Sincerest thanks  everyone who has been so helpful this week.
I’ve got another question which I need to put to the list.
I was just asked by a student in law school for some assistance. As part of her law degree, she must take a basic accounting course and she needs advice on how to accessibly create the assignments which will be coming her way; balance sheets, charts of accounts, etc.
I honestly have no idea of how to assist so any and all suggestions would be appreciated. I don’t think they will be using any accounting software; or at least they haven’t been introduced to any as yet.

Thanks for any feedback.

Regards
Kerryann Ifill