[Trainer-Talk] PDF files opening in a browser

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:32:31 UTC 2018

Hello,

Does anyone know of a way to keep PDF files from opening in the browser? All browsers seem to open PDF documents even though I have made the default Adobe Reader DC and updated it. I actually don't even care if they open in a browser as long as there is a way to read them. I don't want to use convenient OCR for all of them. Activating the parent document button doesn't work or seem to do anything. Should we be using a different default reader′

Thank you for any tips you can give me.

Nancy Coffman

Sent from my iPhone