[Trainer-Talk] PDF files opening in a browser

Guerra Access Technology LLC | Stephen Guerra gaccesstt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:09:15 UTC 2018

Nancy et al,

I would open Adobe Acrobat DC and access the Edit Menu € press (Y) for the Accessibility submenu, and s for the Assistant.
This will have you go through the wizard and either on the 4th or fifth screens, their will be a checkbox which will enable you to uncheck it to show .PDFS in the web browser.

HTH

Respectfully,
Stephen Guerra, President
Guerra Access Technology Training LLC
Blind, Low-Vision and Deaf-Blind Authorized State of Minnesota Vendor for Technology Training

Contact by phone, Guerra Access Technology Training LLC, 507.722.2864
Email Guerra Access Technology Training LLC
Visit Guerra Access Technology Training on the Web

Disclaimer:
The Information contained within this correspondence is solely the property of Guerra Access Technology Training LLC (GATT).
This message may contain confidential information and should not be distributed without the written consent of Guerra access Technology Training LLC.